Tuesday, March 3, 2009

terrible life..

actually i dunno wat is alwiz bothering me in my life..it is juz my problem or my parents..watever tings i wanna do they never support..all the tings tat they ever do is objecting wat i wanna do..when i say i got pressure and wanna go drink wif frens they ask me y cant discuss the pressure wif them..if i talk to them bout girls will they understand??they r really too much..they r one of the pressure im having..beside tat i got work pressure from my idiotic boss hu alwiz tinks tat tings can be done easily..and it makes me feel tat i've found a wrong job..i've tink of quting it but wat will happen to my fren?..she is the 1 tat intro me here and i never wan here nam to b disgraced bcoz of me,...wat shud i do..all tat i can do now i typing all of my pressure into tis blog coz i dun have any1 to share my problems..how can i ever feel better?...i really hope tat i can study far away from home coz i really cant stand it anymore..life is really difficult for me living wif my parents..i really cant stand them..maybe its my problem..but im really a guy tat doesnt care much bout family relationship..maybe i shud juz live alone in tis world..maybe tis way i'll feel way way better..sigh

No comments: